SFR-Exchanger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

BMF$

Re: The usage of a demo for new traders

Demo is an essencial part of Forex trading if you want to trade, not to gamble. Even if you are an experienced trader, you can use a demo account to test your trading strategies or just to collect trading data.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    SFR-Exchanger

BMF$

No, it isn't. After all, demo is only around for the last decade. Prior to that you won't find any broker offered any kind of demo. Still, some people became traders and made profit. Thus, demo is not that important.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it isn't. After all, demo is only around for the last decade. Prior to that you won't find any broker offered any kind of demo. Still, some people became traders and made profit. Thus, demo is not that important.

BMF$

Itís fair to say that demo account is pretty dull and boring; itís one reason why we see people avoid it, but obviously the importance is gigantic and thatís why one got to use it no matter how boring it may be. I use alternative with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome with their cTrader demo contest, as itís lovely with the concept been so unique while till the prize is huge up to 400 dollar, so I feel absolutely great about it and makes practicing so much fun. But, of course, I do use demo account too as it is very important part of learning and we need to make sure we put enough time into it in order to get right ideas and good strategy to work around with.

BMF$

The usage of demo for new trader is necessary for the newbies. But for that newbies should have proper education on forex market. MXTrade is such a broker who are offering education for their clients. Newbie can practice on openning demo account in here. MXTrade also offers various kinds of accounts such as Regular,gold,silver,platinum and swap free accounts. MXTrade providing dedicated support. They have free trading guides. So as a newbie we should open account in MXTrade.

BMF$

Demo account is a account which is funded by fake money. Demo trading is very important for beginners because it is the place where you can practice the more you want. It can help you to improve your trading ability so that you can trade well with your real money. In that case your broker can help you the most. There are so many brokers which did not give real market condition for demo trading. And for that traders can not improve their trading ability.
    I have got all the support and help from my broker when I was new in this field. And that is FreshForex broker.This broker is very supportive and reliable too. They are very good at their services and always take good care of their clients. I feel good working with this broker.

BMF$

Using of demo account is really critical and something that will have huge impact if used correctly. But, if we are not wise with how we use it then it will only be boring and dull. Although, I absolutely know the value of demo but I still go with using better option which is demo contests available with my current broker OctaFX. They have 2 demo contests, but I like to mention cTrader which is weekly based with having 400 dollar prize to be won and also helps us with gaining experience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information