BMF$

Which time you like most for trading?

I feel any time is good time as long as we have skills and method. Although, I like to trade more when there is clear trend happening, as thatís what makes trading a lot easier. However, I am open for trading on all situations which is helped with broker like OctaFX, as they have transparent policy allowing me anything and everything from scalping, hedging, news trading to any other technique, itís what makes me work smoothly in any situation without difficulty.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BMF$

Re: Which time you like most for trading?

Basically I am a scalper thatís why I use to follow short time trading strategy. As a student I am trading with FX as a part time job. I have not enough time to spend on trading Forex. So several news held at night which makes marketís motion fast. So I try to make this movement as my earning source. Thatís why I have selected Trade12 broker which provides me facility of lowest transaction cost.

BMF$

Trading is all about method and timing. Even if you have right technique or method if your timing is not bang on time you will face losses in forex trading. Forex teaches us about patience. We have to wait for right moment and set up for trading. I usually trade in market when it is stable, when all currencies markets are open. Not only timing execution is also necessary. This is the reason I use AAFX’s MT4 platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Trading is all about method and timing. Even if you have right technique or method if your timing is not bang on time you will face losses in forex trading. Forex teaches us about patience. We have to wait for right moment and set up for trading. I usually trade in market when it is stable, when all currencies markets are open. Not only timing execution is also necessary. This is the reason I use AAFXís MT4 platform.

BMF$

There is no specific time for doing trade. You can do trade anytime whenever you want. You just need to have a good knowledge about forex and have to understand the market movement. And also you have to stay calm. You may have to face losses if you do trade when you are not mentally stay able.You should only do your trading when you feel happy and relax. I personally also do the same. In that case my broker FreshForex helps me a lot. They always give proper guideline to their clients so that they can do trade well and can stay happy with a huge profit.
    -

BMF$

Each trader has his own particular trading strategy. For me I all things considered trade in New York time session. I discover this session more fluid than different sessions. Beginning at now I open my discussions and begin to see it with my inspiration. In the event that I locate any set up I open the trade. For my trading I have gotten FXPM broker. I locate this broker enormously persuading. I additionally feel safe with my cash as it is a regulated broker. I like its low spreads and 100% deposit bonus.

Thread Information