till 04-23-2017

04-14-2017

BMF$

global-surf - global-surf.info

global-surf.info

Free Members
    Free Members 1000000 Credits Upon Joining. Cash out After Upgrade. Free members promote 5 sites.Free members may receive Free Unit. UPGRADED Members Surf at 2 to 1 promote 50 sites.Upgrade for 1 Unit cost only $2.00 ! Get 1 free banner in rotation for life for every unit, Cash out at *25 dollars(this is website money). Cash out is 10% of your total upgrade.Then more adpacks you buy the more you make! Example: 10% of 20 dollars in adpacks is $2.00. Example2: If You Upgrade for $20,You will receive 28 in the End! Cash out at $10.Upgrade to Earn Daily Rebates.

Upgraded Members
    Upgraded Members 2500 Credits Per Month Surf at 2 to 1 Earn 3% Daily Rebate , Cashout Daily after approving, Advertise 50 Sites .Receive up to 138% in the End

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BMF$ (TOP! 29)

Re: global-surf - global-surf.info

it seems we need to upgrade before we can cashout from this program but the upgrade fee is low and affordable well i think this one is very attractive because of the free 1000000 credit offer here i think those looking for traffic can profit from this one.

BMF$ (TOP! 34)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel95 View Post
    it seems we need to upgrade before we can cashout from this program but the upgrade fee is low and affordable well i think this one is very attractive because of the free 1000000 credit offer here i think those looking for traffic can profit from this one.
    From where did you get this information,have you seen the site, i am saying this because your post is recent but this domain has been expire on 17th september, and admin has no interest in running this site otherwise he should have renew the domain.All autosurf are same,they come and disappear very quickly.

BMF$ (TOP! 29)

@bolfhyip you can see it in the first post of this thread the thread starter stated it there well it is too bad the site is gone i was interested in this one and was thinking of registering in here.well maybe it is time they close this thread.
    Last edited by Emmanuel95; 10-03-2013 at 12:13 PM.

BMF$ (TOP! 24)

Before joining this site, please note that they will only pay if you upgrade your account in their site... Whatever the amount you earned, they will put on hold because of not upgrading..

BMF$ (TOP! 34)

Quote Originally Posted by affpro View Post
    Before joining this site, please note that they will only pay if you upgrade your account in their site... Whatever the amount you earned, they will put on hold because of not upgrading..
    All this discussion are useless as this site already gone, domain name already expired, I am surprised to see that this thread is still active.Admin should moved this thread into closed section

Thread Information